A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
• Analytical cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
• Third Party Cookies. Other companies offering and advertising their products or services on our website, may also download cookies on to your equipment. These companies will have their own privacy policies which will govern the way they use their cookies. We accept no responsibility or liability for these sites to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|__utma (Google Analytics)||This third party Google Analytics cookie establishes and keeps a unique ID for each visitor, which is persistent for 730 days.|
|__utmb (Google Analytics)||This third party Google Analytics cookie establishes a Google analytics tracking session for each visitor (identified by Visitor ID stored in __utma), capturing user session details.|
|__utmc (Google Analytics)||This third party Google Analytics cookie establishes a Google analytics tracking session for each visitor (identified by Visitor ID stored in __utma), capturing user session details.|
|__utmz (Google Analytics)||This third party Google Analytics cookie stores referrals (how you got to our website) and navigation (between our website’s pages). This cookie stores only user referral and navigation details on a persistent basis for 182 days.|
|JPaneSliders||A JPaneSliders cookie is used to remember which panes were last opened as you move away from and return to those pages. Expires when session is closed.|
|Guest_ID||(Twitter) This cookie is set for the browser to remember the guest id to display the latest news from our twitter account.|
You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies and you will not be able to access essential parts of our website, which are only available through the login function, which strictly requires cookies. To find out how to control or delete them, we recommend you visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.